[sprotty-dev] Release Candidate for v0.11.0

Hi Sprotty devs,

I manually published new next versions (0.11.0-next.ddf634c) of sprotty, sprotty-protocol and sprotty-elk. If you have some time, it would be great if you could test these. If there are no objections, I’ll publish v0.11.0 within the next days.

The deploy jobs are currently broken: https://ci.eclipse.org/sprotty/
Do we still want the automatic publishing of next versions, or is it sufficient to publish them manually on demand? I’m ok with both approaches.

Regards
--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
General Manager / Software Architect

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

https://www.typefox.io
Tel.: +49 151 42679459

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Dietrich, Dr. Miro Spönemann

Back to the top