Re: [sdv-wg] [Tech Alignment] Topics for next week Tuesday
  • From: "Lapeyre, Jean-Marie" <jean-marie.lapeyre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 12:47:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=capgemini.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=capgemini.com; dkim=pass header.d=capgemini.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=m7ILdWbLzRLfNQuanJG1O336P8zvIgamwr0mriontNg=; b=jI2o+UMGoxNIqnft+CEN/tcr6engX6IzaXQKbT0W6nTZeO6EZF4mQm3QRUpB0PH2bxPv6rVK8NnHVV4hFoqUzpx/s7ay//F7OK1a3aWKRtj3iiIjs8mfaD936RKEnwrb4NHe0yUcqaYQECPB0rZiXf59e+UxxDUBDZSLz2twQScuLoV9S8eV1wyyFWbqFcM7kfPZA4e+NaXAFDlxS9ZOCH/G6ALozl2d5GgdAH8Am3fS1ebRIRjmvvwH1YQ+GWNgiIKeYda1JxwXORVIfee+TQuEA2O4qhEvfio9wvhUz1Eiaw2Kj741O71UzUbKlMhsczlr4plDg0ftgEC3R+CAiQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=iEbYWrAG7bNo/sKK+iQ/aTWDc35b+aasxE9VEcjbG4S346pIO02FlAQjFV93PT7TSHmQL691m7XrP5eW+lvxZcd4/skTnb2muLQ1m4WQBCLkEOY7dbA5G9YD6WykX2R6TFPzhW+rpsq6YXZfqxL/2Vm5ARncFUjNB7m7k65Tgl4oPL86Tq7k0VEqX44eG6lCNcZe4haFh5ekBYmEAkioo8tKPM6UxUHUBqgQ9ikQcj1XcgFhG+kab7qYCq8Vs1Karlfe9BMc+WReEMmwOrimZUnTqkSk6jvL9QeuuhXl9i9J+iQKXDC/IOOf2MUbZpyTVLbTO+vX87NPqRynGj/EUQ==

As this is during the Paris Motor Show, I will unfortunately not be able to join, even if I would have loved to!

Best,

Jean-Marie LAPEYRE

VP, Chief Technology and Innovation Officer, Global Automotive Industry

Capgemini UK | Holborn

Tel.: +44 37 0904 6458 – Mob.: +44 77 6617 6274

www.capgemini.com

Connect with Capgemini:

twitter linkedin facebook youtube soundcloud Résultat de recherche d'images pour "instagram logo rond"

7  Switch off  |qRecycle | P Print only if necessary