[sdv-wg] đź”” 1 Week to Go: Join our 2nd SDV Contribution Day!

The event is open to any developer, product manager, architect, or business manager interested in SDV-related topics.

Hey there,

Our 2nd SDV Contribution Day is just around the corner. You have less than a week to register. Join our great lineup of featured speakers from Microsoft, CARIAD, Bosch and T-Systems at our 2nd SDV Contribution Day on the 22nd of September (Thursday). The hybrid event takes place at the Deutsche Telekom HQ in Bonn.

You can find the complete agenda for the all-day event here.

During the 2nd SDV Contribution Day we’ll also take a sneak at the “machinery room” and give you an update on the Eclipse SommR, Eclipse Chariott and Eclipse Velocitas projects. You can find more information about the projects on our website or watch their presentations on our YouTube channel.

As this is a hybrid event, you can meet our Software Defined Vehicle community in-person or join the presentations online. Click on the button below to save your spot.

    Whether you are a developer, product manager, architect, or business manager interested in SDV-related topics, you won't want to miss this exciting opportunity to get to know the members of the Software Defined Vehicle Working Group and the technologies they are working on.

    We hope to see you there.

    Stay connected and follow us on social media!

    You received this email because you are subscribed to
    emails from the Eclipse Foundation

    Eclipse Foundation, Suite 202, 2934 Baseline Rd, Ottawa, ON K2H 1B2, Canada

    Unsubscribe Manage preferences

    Back to the top