[sdv-wg] Sponsors wanted - Eclipse SDV Hackathon at BCX

Dear SDV community,

as you may have heard (e.g. at the Contribution Day meetings) we plan to organize an Eclipse SDV Hackathon at the BCX, which will happen in parallel to the BCW 2022 from Nov 7th to 9th, 2002 in Berlin.

We believe this will be a great event to grow our SDV community and get hands-on experience on the SDV related projects and code. It will enable 150 developers to come and work together to build something meaningful in the area of the SDV working group.

Show your support for the SDV community and make your organisation visible as a relevant player for this community by sponsoring this event and help us in making it as successful as possible.

Attached you can find some more details about the event and the benefits for the sponsors as well as a sponsorship agreement.

If you are interested please don't hesitate to reach out to Paulina (in CC) or myself for further details and next steps (or just return the signed sponsorship agreement in case you already made your decision :-) )

Hope to receive your feedback soon
--Michael

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich