[sdv-wg] SDV Contribution Day - Slide deck and Recording from the prep session

Hi all,

We had a great attendance for our SDV Contribution Day preparation meeting yesterday. I strongly believe that this will turn out as a successful first step to realise our "Code first" approach.

In case you missed the event or you want watch the event again please find the recording in our new SDV channel under the Eclipse Foundation YouTube presence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-36Bz4VO1w4

We will provide more videos on SDV in the future via this channel

Also please find attached the slide deck which was presented yesterday.

Any questions please let me know.

Kind regards from Berlin
--Michael

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich