Re: [sdv-wg] Meeting Notes "SDV Contribution Day Participation Process Session"

Hi Hamlet,

thanks for these very comprehensive notes from our meeting yesterday.

Please find a couple of comments below

  • Focus of projects should be SDV Edge. Could be QM and/or Safety Domain

I wouldn't state that the focus is on SDV.Edge. SDV.Ops and SDV.Dev are equally important and we are happy to welcome project proposals from this areas as well.

  • June 6th - Project Proposal Deadline - "Public review started"
    • Proposal should include source code

I would slightly rephrase this to: "Proposal should be based on source code already under development". Based on the "Code first" approach we would love to see real Source Code contributions on short notice since these codes would be the basis for the planned Hackathons in Q4. However contributing the source code can happen after the project proposal is started.

Best regards
--Michael