[sdv-wg] New mailing list for pr/markting alignment

Dear all

As discussed in the "Initial PR alignment" call yesterday we set up an additional mailing list with the purpose to align and synchronize on pr/marketing activities.

sdv-wg-marketing@xxxxxxxxxxx

The initial focus for this mailing list will be to prepare the material for the PR activities planned for March 3rd
So if you want to support this in one of the below categories, please subscribe to that mailing list here https://accounts.eclipse.org/mailing-list/sdv-wg-marketing

- Endorsements and support for the planned PR activities at the Eclipse Foundation
- Initial alignment on your potential own PR related activities for the start of the SDV working group
- Identify potential open source projects you may want to contribute from the start of the SDV working group.

 Any questions please let me know
--Michael

Michael Plagge

Director Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

M: +49 (0) 172 8688 326 | LinkedIn

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2021 - October 25-28, 2021

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich

Back to the top