Re: [sdv-wg] [From: External] Initial PR alignment meeting
  • From: "Scherrer, Jeff" <Jeff.Scherrer@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 16:58:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=8c6pVtqD0aNiL/Jp9tBFoH0QOvOshDRNESY1hYk9xZk=; b=IRokkbCzQ9efSShn9WPlxzBPoPb/nc+1HJADuUy3Ic+YTn/ddo7kwaZXmct/0J6aqskBAWiULkZJRItPssEkkM2TQ61ilYlS7VMUPKBoO/+X3zzoPsCcb3tBM2U2z2G6pwF54itxYpTBFOsYke/CeTTYdbWtqFqPtdT7RsoCXvGUq4KTErv/s2R9DQuz0+NMGPflcGuMx5eCnPMD+UMf8AplN5qLOXvTDvqGLGtp90mhxeJ9R9OegswQvEMqukMlE5NyYK8kmaoInzdfsNkeZoIGc7zAtfvo9T2eNVwK1+tv+cWnc7ZAgKbzJoD4Ltb68lIl6xLRUb/XHGqJQLZcJg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=L+JMf/LCnzgS6zosTKlF8Qo2HFbNCbA5/rr1k1yja8IBlvg0TZfFc3/jMfyMBeirZu7aSu9QwcxYckjv6iiQEf7piBQgw0mVcLt9KKgbyHWvyvL1vkwwjThcNjQD8KtxkEfAYPnNXNJZJ61qQmITsJlEQDzcmnYobr+Fz02ErUgXd9FiH3m3nA4lWKnAhd1QApUHA2TSDeGZWhFKa9687Bmuzph4h5vVkmbddZQTShN6H+PYcUPJ6M92J79+Lg0bA3RbfW2vJ2gIT7Gn6sYeRzNQ/qc7lW67D0kfMs41t46hYWHi8izBdL8OC42KHmAki0RgvyyCeRjnxeNSfoNGOA==

Hi Michael,

Sorry I’m not able to attend today’s meeting. Can we add a couple more folks to this distribution list from our team at VW.AC? They are CC’ed on the thread and are as follows:

Nicholas Hargreaves

Paul Ernsdorff

Kari Kuisma

Thanks,

Jeff Scherrer  |  Principal Enterprise Architect

7500 166th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052

+1 425-403-8244

vwcloud.io