Re: [science-pmc] FW: Triquetrum 0.2.0 release available

According to the Eclipse Development Process, the project can release any time after the review has been approved by the EMO. Specifically, the final release bits for general dissemination cannot be made available/announced until after the review has been approved by the EMO.

So, the release record should be updated to reflect this.

What the Working Group does with press releases is separate from this process. I have no strong opinion.

Wayne