Re: [science-pmc] Science PMC meeting tomorrow?

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_WG/2017_Release says that October 10 is the release date.

The release will be scheduled for October 2017, with a proposed date of 10th October 2017. This would be 2 weeks before Eclipsecon Europe and once again use this release and conference as momentum to promote the latest of our great features.
https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#release-review says:

Release reviews run for a week and always conclude on a Wednesday.

Note We schedule reviews to conclude on the 'first and third Wednesdays of the month'. Your release date does not have to coincide with the review date (you can set the release date as necessary). The review must, however, conclude successfully before you can make the release official.

A 'release review' requires review documentation and an intellectual property (IP) log check. The review process must be initiated at least two weeks in advance of the anticipated 'review' date.

Two weeks in advance of October 10 is September 26, so the review process must be initiated by September 26.  I believe the review on the first Wednesday of the month (October 4) would catch this?

_Christopher