Re: [science-pmc] Science PMC meeting tomorrow?

I think we need to have the initial part of this discussion in email
as it sounds like many of us (me included) cannot make the call today.

As for January, AFAIK it should be ready. I suppose we need a date for
the release so we can start counting weeks backwards for when release
reviews/etc need to be submitted.

Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham