Re: [science-iwg] Science WG BoF

Hi Andrew,

no problem. It would be great to get a quick recap of the meeting :-).

Is a meeting also scheduled for the EclipseCon France in June, 2014?
https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2014/unconference

Best,
Philip

Am 22.03.2014 01:18, schrieb Andrew Ross:
Hi Philip, All

Very sorry we did not have a way to offer remote access.

We ended up in a much larger room, and it simply wouldn't have worked so that you'd be able to hear or participate in any meaningful way.

I'll send out an email & Doodle poll soon so we can book our next meeting. We can include a quick recap of the EclipseCon meeting to complement the minutes so those that missed can catch up.

Kind regards,

Andrew