Re: [science-iwg] Hello

Btw. is the latest version of the objective text in the Wiki? http://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_IWG

One sentence puzzled me a bit:
>Several universities, research facilities and companies still use and develop Eclipse RCP applications to solve problems within a certain scientific scope.

What's with the "still", maybe someone who is a German or other non-English native speaker phrased that, otherwise I am not sure why we'd says "still".
If the objective of this IWG was that they should no longer use and develop Eclipse RCP applications, what do we propose as alternatives?;-)

Werner

Back to the top