Re: [science-iwg] Hello

Hi Andrew,

you're welcome :-).
It's great to see that things are going forward.

Best
Philip

Am 16.01.2014 20:40, schrieb Andrew Ross:
Hi Everyone,

For those who I have not met yet, my name is Andrew and I work for the Eclipse Foundation. I have various duties but perhaps am best known for my work on the LTS & LocationTech working groups.

I've been asked to be the Foundation staff member responsible for the Science working group. I'll be getting involved to help you build a vibrant community. I am looking forward to meeting & working with you.

Kind regards,

Andrew