[science-iwg] Update: ECE 2013 - Science WG

Hi folks,

here are the latest news for our Science WG poster session at the EclipseCon Europe in Ludwigsburg:

* When:  From 10:30 - 13:30 o'clock on Wednesday, 30 October.
* Poster size: The board surface is 118.5 cm x 179.0 cm, hence DIN A0 (84.1 cm x 118.9 cm) would fit well.
* Poster drop-off: From 08:30 - 08:45 o'clock, before the keynote starts. I'll collect the posters in front of the keynote auditorium.

Please have a look at the session schedule of the conference:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/program/session-schedule

At the moment, we only have two boards for four posters. I'll try to organize another board, so that we are able to present six posters at all.

Torkild U. Resheim    SIMA
Doreen Seider    DLR
Matt Gerring    DAWN
Matthias Filter    BfR

Michael Krappmann    RiskIdent    (waiting list)
Philip Wenig    Overview Science-WG    (waiting list)

Due to the limited space, the posters "RiskIdent" and "Overview Science-WG" are currently on the waiting list. The posters are selected in the order I received the feedback. But I'll inform you as soon as possible, if we'll get another board. Furthermore, I'll prepare some "Overview Science-WG" handouts instead.

Please be aware of the early-bird registration fees until October, 1st:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/registration

In the evening, a BoF is also planned. Hence, stay tuned :-). I'm looking forward to see you at the ECE 2013!

Best,
Philip
--
Dr. Philip Wenig