[science-iwg] Fw: Science WG Presentation

Philip/all,

Glad to let you know, at least one of the key committers to Elexis plans to attend ECE, so he'll be in Ludwigsburg. I read in the Auto-IWG list a F2F was planned for Mon, Oct 28, but it did not say if this was within the conference program only for people who purchased a ticket or in that case open to all nearby IWG members even if they are too busy to stay for the conference,..?

So Mon is a sugestion but if either your session, that about STEM or both were on a different day, then I'd see which day(s) and evening(s) sound best. As the Elexis team also has its own experience with Austrian health authorities I'm sure we'd have some interesting things to discuss there, even if it was in the evening (actually a beer or similar drink might make it easier to speak about some of these issues)

Cheers,
Werner

Back to the top