Re: [riena-dev] Out of topic - redrawEvents on OSX

Hi Florian,

it's hard to guess-diagnose issues without more info. How about a
snippet that reproduces the problem? Have you tried searching the SWT
bugs in bugzilla for similar issues?

Also I don't have a mac, but you are welcome to show me at EclipseCon.

Regards,
Elias.