Re: [riena-dev] Sourcecodeplugins from riena 1.0.0

Hi Elias,

i have removed the setRedraw() calls and the editor works right now.

I am not so familiar with drawing events of swt right now. I think, it was not the best to use repaintEvents to change the color of child controls. I will refactor redview after the eclipseCon and handle the parentColorSupport without a paintevent. Meanwhile i am using the patched riena plugin for presentation.

Why are you using the setRedraw(...) method in ChoiceComposite. I guess you do not want that the composite becomes redrawn during the change of a property. But what is the deeper cause of it? PaintEvents are a very interesting issue.

Thanks in advance,
Flo