[riena-dev] Sourcecodeplugins from riena 1.0.0

Hi,

i have a problem with redrawEvents in OSX. To test some cases i would require the sourcePlugins for riena 1.0.0. In CVS only the riena folder in head is filled.

My problem is, that the ChoiceComposite calls setRedraw(false) at the begining and setRedraw(true) at the end of some methods. We have implemented a parentColorSupport in redview. This means, that a changed color of a parent can affect all children colors. This becomes controlled by a property. We implemented this function by redrawEvents. If the parent becomes redrawn, we change the color of the child.

Last week if found a error in redview which had its root at a wrong redraw() call in a redview class. All ridgets are all right now. Only the SingleChoiceRidget causes the EclipseEditor to do strange things.

I would like to remove the setRedraw(xxx) in the ChoiceComposite for a test. I can not use the SwtControlRidgetMapper because we are using Riena 1.0.0

Has anybody an idea, how to get the sourcePlugins?

Thanks, Flo

Back to the top