Re: [riena-dev] 3.5M6 Target

Ok, I just committed the latest updates. The MasterDetailsRidget
should 've stable API now, but the complete implementation will go
into M7. I also commented out several methods from the API, which I
don't think were strictly necessary -- until proven otherwise.

Elias.

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Christian Campo
<christian.campo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Unfortunatelly our PDE Build was "surprised" by the new format. Couldnt find
> any Equinox plugins......
>
> Found the problem 30 minutes before your post. (Actually complained on
> equinox-dev, they probably kill me for my ignorance)
>
> christian
> Am 16.03.2009 um 18:25 schrieb Elias Volanakis:
>
>> Just a quick heads-up.
>>
>> If you're trying to build your 3.5.M6 target, notice that the
>> eclipse-equinox-SDK download is now in a different format (p2-ized).
>>
>> After experimenting with new target management preferences in 3.5.M6,
>> I've found that this approach worked best for me:
>>
>> - unzip RCP-SDK.zip (still with eclipse/plugins + eclipse/features)
>> - open equinox-SDK.zip and copy all plug-ins from there into
>> eclipse/plugins [1]
>>
>> - go to window > prefs > plug-in dev > target platform > add > nothing >
>> next
>> - on the content tab > add > directory > location=
>> c:\....\eclipse\plugins (wherever you unzipped) > finish
>> - give it a Name (i.e. Riena 3.5.M6)
>> - Finish
>> - Select and hit 'Set Active'
>>
>> Hope this helps,
>> Elias.
>>
>> [1] Eventually the target management stuff should work directly with
>> the p2-ized downloads, but I wasn't able to get it to work for me. If
>> you've better luck, share what you did :-)

Elias Volanakis
Technical Lead
Innoopract (EclipseSource)
351 NW 12th Avenue