[riena-dev] Tree Issues in Sample Mail App 1.1.0.M5

Hi list,

trying out the Riena samples, I have some tree problems (probably seen before?):

Mail Sample (RCP UI):

The nodes "me@xxxxxxxx" and "other@xxxxxxx" show empty text with the "1.1"-Target-platform including org.eclipse.core.databinding_1.2.0.I20090126-1300.jar
Must be a problem with initializing of private keySet in org.eclipse.core.databinding.ComputedObservableMap, works if I comment out two lines in this class:

	final public Object get(Object key) {
		getterCalled();
//		if (!keySet.contains(key))
//			return null;
		return doGet(key);
	}

OK with riena target platform 1.0.
Hard to debug this core-code.

Mail Sample (Riena UI):

The module node "other@xxxxxxx" in the navigator that has exactly one child "Inbox" (in code) does not shows any child. Children become only visible if there are at least two of them.

Riena HelloWorld Application:

After selection of a customer, the nodes below module "Customer Search" are not shown until selecting another module (e.g. "Hello Server") and then switching back to "Customer Search".

Thanks for reply!

Kind Regards,
Rolf

Nur bis 16.03.! DSL-Komplettanschluss inkl. WLAN-Modem für nur 17,95 EURO/mtl.
 + 1 Monat gratis!* http://dsl.web.de/?ac=OM.AD.AD008K15039B7069a

Back to the top