Re: [rdf4j-dev] FedX Zero-Length Path fix and 4.3.12 / 5.0

Hi Havard,

thanks for the quick response.

That's great to hear to see the 5.0 release converging. Might even be that the final release still fits our product timeline. Once you can share more details on the 5.0 release stabilization, this would help us a lot to align.

Regarding the bug fix: I have essentially already sketched the fix - I will try to provide a proper PR as soon as possible. Maybe I can make it before Friday.

I think the remaining discussion we can move to the PR level.

Thanks,
 Andreas