Re: [rdf4j-dev] Congrats Håvard

Hi Jeen and everyone!

Thank you for the vote of confidence, I really appreciate it :)

Joining Jeen as a co-lead will help share the load and add some redundancy in case Jeen wants to spend his share of the project-lead salary on a nice holiday in his shiny project-lead car.

Not much will change. I’ll still continue my work on RDF4J as I have for the past years, both the coding side and the administrative side. There are some extra responsibilities that come with the role, and I’ll try to ease into them. One of which will be to help organize another project planning session like the one we had a year ago.

First though is to get 4.0.0 out the door.

Cheers,
Håvard