[rdf4j-dev] Congrats Håvard

Hey folks,

I had somehow expected the Eclipse voting mechanism to give us a bit of a heads up / fanfare about this, but apparently not (or I missed it), so here it is: the project lead election for Håvard to become co-lead of the RDF4J project has successfully concluded. Congrats Håvard!

Unfortunately the position doesn't come with a nice new car or a salary increase, merely additional paperwork I'm afraid :)

Cheers,

Jeen

PS Just to clarify: none of this means that I will be stepping down. But the time I personally have to spend on RDF4J is currently quite limited, so to make continued progress of RDF4J less dependent on me, we both felt this was the right step.

Back to the top