Re: [rdf4j-dev] quick 3.7.6 release

I have a hunch that the cause of the problem is the version of the maven javadoc plugin we're using in the main branch (when used in combination with a JDK > 8 ) but right now I can't be bothered to properly fix it. I'll push out the 3.7.6 release by just manually configuring the Jenkins release jobs to use JDK 8.

I'll set them back to Java 11 once the release is done.

Jeen