Re: [rdf4j-dev] quick 3.7.6 release

Well I say "quick".... Both jenkins jobs just crapped out on me, with errors in Javadoc processing:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.8.1:jar (attach-javadocs) on project rdf4j-model-api: MavenReportException: Error while creating archive:
[ERROR] Exit code: 1 - /home/jenkins/agent/workspace/rdf4j-deploy-release-ossrh/core/model-api/src/main/java/org/eclipse/rdf4j/model/Statement.java:19: error: unknown tag: implNote
[ERROR]  * @implNote In order to ensure interoperability of concrete classes implementing this interface,

I seem to remember seeing that kind of problem before and thought we had fixed it - but apparently it's reverted. I'll try and figure out what's going wrong. But honestly, can't _wait_ to get rid of Java 8 so we can stop juggling all these weird config differences....

Jeen