Re: [rdf4j-dev] first 4.0 milestone on November 27

Thanks for the quick fix Jerven - and these things happen when there's a lot of parallel PRs in play.

It does bring up a point though, which is that the develop branch status is not very "visible" at the moment: we have a Github Action that checks it after every merge (see https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/actions/workflows/develop-status.yml ), and that has a status badge on the main README (see https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j#welcome-to-the-eclipse-rdf4j-repository) . However it's easily missed when that goes red.

Previously, when we were using Jenkins as our main status check CI system, we would get e-mail notifications when a job failed, on this list. I looked into doing that with Github Actions a while back but couldn't figure it out. Perhaps that has improved? Anyone want to take a stab at trying to get our Github Actions to ping us when the build breaks?

Cheers,

Jeen