[rdf4j-dev] rebase your develop branch PRs please

Hey folks,

Just so you're aware, for the develop branch we are now on Java 11. I had to do some tweaks to the Github Action setup, incuding a change that now blocks older PRs from being merged: the branch protection now requires the "build (11)" job to succeed before merging is unlocked (previously this was "build (1.8)").

To fix your PR, please rebase it against the current develop branch, then force-push.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top