Re: [rdf4j-dev] Including Jena and the Topquadrant SHACL implemention

Hi Marco,

This doesn’t have anything to do with standardizing test cases for SHACL. There are already such standard test cases available at W3C.

I’m merely proposing to the RDF4J developer list that we check our own test cases against the reference SHACL implementation to make sure our test cases are correct. Which would mean adding Jena and the topquadrant SHACL engine as maven test dependencies.

Håvard

> On 21 Aug 2020, at 00:09, Marco Neumann <marco.neumann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Back to the top