Re: [rdf4j-dev] shoutouts to contributors?
  • From: "Bart Hanssens (BOSA)" <bart.hanssens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 07:29:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=bosa.fgov.be; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=bosa.fgov.be; dkim=pass header.d=bosa.fgov.be; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=S2GvufW447puOhkulEK2uWt0tYUfS9+tqimW4/QrGSM=; b=Rp4U8akkfA1ugo+j3ZTd9d1JfiiCoeOPjJuMNTRXfFoAeAGCzNwG0UL9OPWhQcaXAJe/9KbisiWm3CbsLNuG3tRxrkVcIeJCh3ynq/nLzK+E59GHVYh7N65iJhBBhMhJb7zxvJwz7asdX1LHZ6DzRBsZ/4SBtSjrru1MsOG41pyJ+2LYWhXqTHFVeIn21RFrsyztY9aLjtNzYdjKR8okppLrEsAL/ofL7RGDIG8VRFKfrZoM6aizuVQepj7UNq+Mhs4LywdMPFDffrq46Ae9VzLBFxwE/1USRLtVYaQ/CQbRHfkf+wklA0Fh9autp+/L9C69tlX+pCATgwtVDOBLkw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=TSsIoP6URIt+/CkWjIUMxdiMr4U/A7PTmUchTc6fxyZvq8BD1UxFFFXmzXI1Ed+EN8GEGJgfnSiNEbF3vSyNVwpXv/jpSOkF7LykoA1vD/W8UUzjyRIIzyYwNliEBX1aXTMXNxWbspSAX8N5jlg5mlnd4HoMBpdVjyJz1qUvbXscbyqj7X8XccM3lJuPC6pYIAdD2p+J06CVs26/qjE3pfRCJ8sW4zTrAY03RW/aOPaHsIlF5CiN+Drgw0dlzIoLrVMGGKLAL4sAkqesGzDtYFQJekYHigdw0krOuQlQwxvA2+GAqr5cvZthFBBSZTXcedJAQxX3RCDhrCbePTyrRw==

Hi,

Good points, I like the idea on writing release notes together.

And to leave out the affiliation, to keep rdf4j neutral

(nothing to hide, but those who are really interested in the names of our employers,

can just resort to google or linkedin 😉)

Best regards

Bart