[rdf4j-dev] new jenkins job: rdf4j-archive-sdk

Hi all,

If you are on the eclipse committers list you will have seen that we've been asked to be conservative in the number of release artifacts that we make available via the Eclipse download mirrors. The ask is to move older releases, milestones, etc., to the Eclipse archive server. After they've been moved, they will still be downloadable from Eclipse's own server, but they will no longer be automatically mirrored to every Eclipse download mirror, saving disk space.

I've created a new Jenkins job (rdf4j-archive-sdk) that takes a version number (or a wildcard pattern) and moves corresponding artifacts to the archive. This is a manual job, and I expect that it will be mostly me that does this little chore every so often, so this is more a FYI.

I've moved all releases and milestones up to 2.5.0 into the archive. I expect will typically want to keep the last two minor/major releases mirrored. In any case our disk footprint is fairly tiny so it won't make that much of a difference, but every little helps.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top