Re: [rdf4j-dev] 3.1.1 patch release today, next minor/major release scheduling
  • From: "Bart Hanssens (BOSA)" <bart.hanssens@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 10:04:00 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=bosa.fgov.be; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=bosa.fgov.be; dkim=pass header.d=bosa.fgov.be; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=be3x8w3gUJKXy1mZyPioTwqznkQy8qlF8S33Ag347eQ=; b=OYLcVJQwwOs4lZQR5lGEInIIND02fy53imB530epbxSffweaGvGqgCAQUo9voijKi3tjiLq0jFlT1zpNZTU6zPp1k8oNFSS4YH753pNdrVF9fJou9+IWgze+O+/P66iLbrMlNpqgybWbIXaTp21+OFkNiPIpxGeNFHQogFU1lWFn7E2dc+FBeijAlEZwyvyEyIS2BhN5Y8AwRJLBk/kPeMkNh9HZUQQkRWy30TLHsrYvKOh1WQQZd370/DYj5thrlt/0+HWY6zFvNuA624ElOpPUh9JC9IjuvhdPieyXyPdVcI7vmM1g7Mf99Is7VjGApqolx2gbo0waEGGII51C6Q==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=VLLMBFdDNLk16Q6JQJAbsB9tp9zUBjsmsphwH4oOoPHfWAOWETaHdjTmlarG7F4o1SxqF2BGQLyC5bVLyAUchkN7WruhnHjskB0bzHiYtsUpqghRe5hfVFq5rk2GPj3ymwIoxBPws9DAS3F7c0+kOw3vh54yYImjFZg3tO24E5K1GE3GwOozg9Pg5PCk3lwiwpN9C00xDTSJEWa8K9Au0TYkP7J7QxvGe+lgpAi1hESf4k2egaOu68bRsnLrw6KDIT2JWInPkYtCowVaOXKKbjOyxblmssHbAx3woIXniungrXpzzfqUMtOvrVEmKLK7YUEIJ5N1Qo4i6fysazxtAg==

Hi,

Unfortunately I didn’t have the time to continue the work on RDFa parser

Instead, I’ve been working on an experimental HDT parser (not optimized, see https://github.com/eclipse/rdf4j/issues/232) since I want to use that in an internal project.

The specification of this binary format (http://www.rdfhdt.org/hdt-binary-format/) is unfortunately not entirely up-to-date (nor complete), but at least I’m able to read a simple file produced by HDT-It.

So that could be a 3.2 experimental feature.

In the (very) long run I’d like to try implementing some kind of an HDT sail, since this indexed format is excellent for Linked Data Fragments.

Best regards

Bart