[rdf4j-dev] Discoverability

Hi,

In IntelliJ there is little or no discoverability for isolation levels or for rio settings. By that I mean you can’t just cmd+tab (or ctrl-space) and get what you’re looking for. I understand why rio settings are interface based, but isolation levels I don’t think need to be interface based and could be enum instead.

This wasn’t really my qualm. What I was wondering about is if other people are getting more discoverability in IntelliJ or Eclipse? For instance, does the basic rio settings show up in the code hint menu? Can you type “inline” and get the inline bnodes option up?

Håvard

Back to the top