[rdf4j-dev] milestone build tomorrow

Hi folks,

As planned, I intend to do a first milestone build for 3.1.0 tomorrow. Main features we'll advertise are FedX, and the new ElasticSearchStore. Since this is a milestone and not a final release, I'm happy to see last-minute features merged, but please be extra careful not to break the build.

I'll probably go ahead and merge the develop branch of rdf4j-doc into master, so that documentation for FedX is available on the website. I'll doublecheck: we may want to explicitly mark certain sections with a 'new in 3.1.0' or 'currently experimental' (or whatever feels appropriate).

Havard - any chance you could pen a short bit about the use of the ElasticSearchStore for the user docs? This is not a blocker (and we can merge it in later if you can't get it done by tomorrow of course) but it would help if we could point early adopters to it.

Cheers,

Jeen

Back to the top