Re: [rdf4j-dev] Jenkins

Thanks Havard.

For what it's worth we have been moved to the front of the queue for migration to the newer cluster architecture for Eclipse-hosted Jenkins, once we migrate that should hopefully give us a bit of a performance boost.

Another thing I'd like to explore a bit more is the new Github Actions feature, which basically allows us to use Github-hosted CI services. We can't use it for deployment, but it might be a good choice for PR and branch testing.

Jeen