[rdf4j-dev] Jenkins

Hi,

I’ve disabled incremental builds on Jenkins because it keeps failing my PR. Essentially the incremental build feature doesn’t handle inter-module changes. If you change one module in one commit and then change another module in a different commit then the last commit will not see the changes in your first commit.

I have some ideas on how to fix this without disabling incremental builds. It’s strange they didn’t mark incremental builds as EXPERIMENTAL when it doesn’t handle multi-module projects.

Håvard

Back to the top