Re: [ptp-user] Run configuration IBM Platform LSF

Christoph
The 'other' field was intended for specifying any LSF options that did not otherwise appear on the panels. However, if you want to specify any options in this field they will work. If you specify an option in the field where it would normally appear and in the other options, I'm not sure which one will take precedence or whether the bsub command will complain about seeing the same option twice.
Dave

From:        Christoph Pospiech <Christoph.Pospiech@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        ptp-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        03/22/2013 11:11 AM
Subject:        Re: [ptp-user] Run configuration IBM Platform LSF
Sent by:        ptp-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, March 12, 2013 12:00:09 Dave Wootton wrote:
> Christoph
> You need to specify the -a option in the 'Other Options' field at the
> bottom of the job submission tab. Since it's an 'other' option, you need
> to specify both the -a flag and the value as you would on a command line.
>
> Any environment variables needed by LSF need to be specified in the
> environment tab of the run configuration.
> Dave

Dave,

sorry for the late reply. I user the field "other options" like this - and it worked for me.

other options='-a poe -e %J.err -o %J.out -n 4'

I was only wondering that I am now using "other options" for pretty much everything - including the number of MPI ranks. Is this the intended use ?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Christoph Pospiech
High Performance & Parallel Computing
Phone: +49-351 86269826