[ptp-dev] changes to sync plugins

John & I are working on some enhancements to the sync plugins that requires fairly significant changes. We're working in a separate branch in order to avoid breaking the existing sync functionality, but the plan is to replace the master versions as soon as we have things working again. In the interim, if you plan to work on any of the org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.* plugins, please make your changes in the new_sync branch rather than master to avoid losing your changes.

Thanks,
Greg

Back to the top