Re: [ptp-dev] Fedora build

Orion,

I think the important thing is to get a Fedora package. If that means not including remote projects then I think it still worth it. However, I would suggest removing all the rdt features (except org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.sync.*). If you leave the rdt features in, then remote projects will still appear in the UI in various places, they just won't work.

Regards,
Greg