Re: [ptp-dev] Git PTP project recommendations, rebase etc.

At EclipseCon I attended a 1/2 day Tutorial on Advanced GIT topics by Tim Berglund. I want to report back that near the end of the session Tim suggested that GIT should be configured as we in PTP have done, that is, set branch.autosetuprebase to always and set branch.master.rebase to true. This is to confirm Beth's recent question about our Development Environment setup instructions at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup_70. Bottom line, our instructions are still valid, that is, we should continue to define these two settings.

Bri

Back to the top