[ptp-dev] PTP Environment setup page for PTP 7.0 / Kepler started

I have started an "Environment setup" wiki page for PTP 7.0 / Kepler

It's at http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/environment_setup_70

I cloned the 6.0 stuff and those of you (us) forging ahead are welcome to muck when we find things that are different from Juno
Since Kepler is coming up to M5, this is the usual time of year when often we have to take the leap to developing "on" Kepler
and its friends... thus the basis for documenting the magic.

You know who you are.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top