[ptp-dev] Juno SR2 RC1 build for PTP is tomorrow; building today

Well... I WAS going to kick off a ptp build of Juno to make sure it's up to date.. last build was Jan 7
(Our kepler builds on hudson.eclipse.org (ptp-nightly), automatically kick off when files are checked in; the juno builds (ptp-release) do not).

.. But Chris Recoskie recently did. So it's picking up his recent change and one by Carsten Jan 9. Those two changes are:

#805 (Jan 14, 2013 4:02:17 PM)
Bug 398125 - Error displayed for XL Compiler Path under Remote C/C++ — Chris Recoskie / detail

#801 (Jan 9, 2013 4:31:43 AM)
- Fix possible NullPointerException in table view — Carsten Karbach / detail

I am kicking off a photran build (ptp-photran-release) to make sure it's up to date.

Juno should use our build that is in place tomorrow for the next aggregation build.

Regarding failure of our kepler builds... I think It needs another repository aggregation build first before it will work ... i believe that's the gist of what Greg shared with me recently.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top