[ptp-dev] Platform Juno SR2 coming soon

FYI... our PTP build for Juno SR2 RC1 is January 15.
Note that Juno service release 2 is the *FINAL* version of the "Eclipse for Parallel Application Developers" [aka "Parallel package"] which the vast majority of our PTP users get.
We can make releases of PTP available after that if we deem it useful,  but is sure is nice to point folks to the all-in-one download and have that be the final say.

SR2 final release date is Feb 22 (last Friday in February)

PTP build dates are:
RC1+2  1/15
RC2+2  1/29
RC3+2  2/5
RC4+2  2/12
Final release    2/22

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Juno/Simultaneous_Release_Plan#SR2

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 01/04/2013 03:32 PM -----

John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,

01/04/2013 02:08 PM

[eclipse-dev] Platform Juno SR2 freeze plan

    Sent by:

eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The end-game plan for Eclipse Platform Juno service release 2 is now available:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_2_2.php

Our next maintenance build will be release candidate 1. Now is a good time to review the remaining open 4.2.2 bugs and defer all but the most critical. We currently have 50 remaining bugs still open:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&product=Equinox&product=JDT&product=PDE&product=Platform&target_milestone=4.2.2&target_milestone=Juno%20SR2

John