[ptp-dev] $HOME$HOME

When using the PBS-Generic-Batch (LML_JAXB)  resource mgr on a LOCAL system, I get the following for Run or Debug Parallel jobs.  I've tried both the builtin script and importing a script.  It looks like something in the xml is doubling up my $HOME and making $HOME$HOME out of it:

qsub Exited with value: 1
qsub: /uf/ncsa/arnoldg/uf/ncsa/arnoldg/mvapich2.pbs: No such file or directory
 *** Job not submitted ***
Job Submit Failed

I can hack around it by defining that broken path above and placing a sym-link so that $HOME$HOME exists and points back to my $HOME but not everything works that way (I don't get the job output in the system monitor perspective ).

-Galen

Galen Arnold
system engineer
NCSA