Re: [ptp-dev] Synchronized MPI-Pi example uses B-UPC compiler

Yeah, I don't think it selects a toolchain - I think it gets the first and with BUPC there now, it gets first nod with some help from the alphabet.
I need to fix this to try to be more selective.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Wyatt Spear ---10/03/2011 06:23:07 PM---Disregard.  We have UPC as the default toolchain now, I didn'Wyatt Spear ---10/03/2011 06:23:07 PM---Disregard.  We have UPC as the default toolchain now, I didn't change it before creating the project

Wyatt Spear <wspear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

10/03/2011 06:23 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Synchronized MPI-Pi example uses B-UPC compiler

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx