[ptp-dev] PBS remote resource manager fails on NERSC's Hopper

Greetings,

I would like to be able to test/demonstrate the remote tools on the Hopper system at NERSC.  I can connect but once it tries to populate the system monitor view it errors out with:
cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'scheme' is not complete. One of '{el1}' is expected.

I'm guessing the version of pbs they have over there has a different sort of interface.  Is there any I can help get Hopper supported by an Eclipse resource manager?

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top