Re: [ptp-dev] Deleting a synchronized project

There is no sync data stored outside the workspace nor any special code for project deletions. So deletion behavior should be the same as for any other project.

In the screenshot, it looks like Eclipse is treating RAPS11 as a subdirectory of the project being deleted. So for some reason it seems to be linking to, or thinking there is a link to, the RAPS11 directory.