[ptp-dev] Deleting a synchronized project

If I delete a sync project, what should happen?  Delete both local and remote copies?
I checked to delete files on disk too

It looked like it was deleting something in another project (that had a LOT of src files) because in the message it appended
the trivial project i was trying to delete (shallow-conly-test-no-toolchain)
with RAPS11/  information - that project is somewhere else entirely! Even under another connection and in another workspace!
I am not sure if it mucked with that remote content or not. I don't think so.
See attached snippet of screenshot

Is there some sync information stored somewhere not specific to the workspace? Because I have tested with several workspaces and sync'd projects.
And my RAPS11 project was somewhere else entirely.
FWIW I have created several projects, connected to different remote systems, and deleted some earlier as well.
I think it got confused.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

JPEG image

Back to the top