Re: [ptp-dev] Invoking Remote Make (org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core.remotemake.RemoteMakeBuilder)

For now I guess just telling the project to build would be ok.  Since managed make isn't available remotely ETFW will generate an include file which will define some alternative compiler commands to be included in the project's makefile.  Then the project can be rebuilt using those external tools.  However some tools need to be able to set environment variables in the build environment, so finer control over the build may be necessary eventually.

What is the procedure for programmatically invoking a build on a remote project?

Thanks,
Wyatt