[ptp-dev] Invoking Remote Make (org.eclipse.ptp.rdt.core.remotemake.RemoteMakeBuilder)

Greetings,

For the ETFW to function it needs to be able to invoke make on a project.  I'm having issues invoking a remote build.  For local cdt builds I can get an IMakeTarget object and just invoke its build.  I can get an IMakeBuilderInfo object for a remote build but that's where I'm stuck.  It looks like I need methods in RemoteMakeBuilder to invoke the build and I don't see how to get a useful instance of that class and the relevant methods are protected anyway.  Is there any way I can do a remote build short of just duplicating all of that code over on the ETFW side?  Is there another mailing list where rdt people hang out that I should try?

Thanks,
Wyatt

Back to the top